Calling all cloth diapering bloggers!
I’ve been clothing diapering my babes for almost 5 years now. While it isn’t always convenient, I’ve saved almost $2000 (a conservative estimate) not having to buy disposable diapers. And no one can deny how cute cloth diapers are on a wee, little bum! …The kid is pretty cute too! 🙂 I tell everyone I can how much I love cloth diapers. (LOL. Moms are weird like that.)
If you own a blog and love “fluff”, there is still time to come and join TONS of bloggers in the biggest cloth diaper giveaway event of the year for Merry Fluffy Christmas!
Jessica from And Then There Were More started the Merry Fluffy Christmas cloth diaper giveaway event 5 years ago, and it continues to grow immensely each year!
Here are a few details about the event:
- Event will be from December 1-7
- Each blog will have 1-2 giveaway packages with each package being at least $50 (example: most bloggers who choose to have two packages have them going to different places… Like US only and Canada only)
- Each blog needs to find their own sponsors for their giveaway packages
- Blogs involved (as well as packages) must be family-friendly, of course!
- Each blog involved must only have their giveaway package on their blog only. No sharing the giveaway widget (Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools) with other blogs for more exposure, please. This isn’t that kind of event..
This year, there will be HUGE Cloth Diaper Giveaway Grand Prize packages on both And Then There Were 5 and Mommy’s Favorite Things!! Yay! Each blog will need to link to the Grand Prize packages in their own giveaways on their blogs during the event, please.
Interested?? (Really, how can you not be?!)
If you are interested, head on over to And Then There Were More for more details and to SIGN UP HERE.